What We Believe
We believe God is eternal and in the Trinity. We believe Jesus is the son of God, being both completely God and completely man. We believe He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross and rose again to redeem mankind. We believe Scripture is Divinely inspired. We believe Salvation is through Christ alone.
For a more in depth look and Scriptural examples please click the button below.
“To make Christ known to all people; aiding them to become baptized believers, equipping them to become committed disciples, and inspiring them to become
servant-leaders of Christ in God’s Church and world.”
2617 S. 114th St
114th & Center
- 5:30pm (Traditional Worship)
- 8:00am (Traditional Worship)
- 9:15am (Traditional Worship)
- 10:45am (“The Huddle” Contemporary Worship)
1200 N 181st Court, Elkhorn
180th just North of Dodge
- 9:00am (Traditional Worship – Chapel)
- 9:00am (Contemporary Worship)
- 10:30am (Contemporary Worship)
- About LCM
- Calendar and Facility Request Form
- Church Board
- Communion Assistant Sign-up
- Email a Prayer Request
- Greeter Sign-up
- “Inspire” Monthly Newsletter
- Job Openings
- Lutheran Congregations in Missions for Christ (LCMC)
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Sites of Interest
- Stephen Ministry
- Weekly Bulletins
- Worship Assistant Sign-up
- Worship Team
Make your Amazon purchases through Amazon Smile and a portion of the sale will be donated back to Lutheran Church of the Master.
Click for more information!